"THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE/
I SAY THE DARKER THE FLESH,THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS!"
TUPAC SAYS

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" -NEW YORK CITY STREET SAYING

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!
BROWN IS HIP,
PUERTO RICAN IS OKAY
BUT white AIN'T S___T!"

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME
BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

Search This Blog

Pages

WE MUST HAVE A BLACK STANDARD OF BEAUTY BASED ON THE BLACK SKINNED BLACKEST WOMAN

Thursday, March 15, 2012

MUHAMMED ALI LOVES BLACK WOMEN AND HAS NOT MESSED WITH WHITE WOMEN SINCE HE HAS SAID "LEARNED BETTER" FROM THE BLACK MUSLIMS!

Add captionSONJA ROI CLAY,HIS FIRST WIFE WHO REFUSED TO FOLLOW BLACK MUSLIMS RULES WAS FINALLY DIVORCED BECAUSE OF THAT!

http://youtu.be/zq7rgl3VyLUMuhammad Ali discusses race and marriage 1968http://youtu.be/zq7rgl3VyLU


1,715
Uploaded by on Mar 20, 2011
No description available.

Top Comments

  • I agree with Muhammed Ali's racial seperatism, and I am a white man
  • Yep I agree with Ali, I love my race of women. Any black man who doesn't agree and would rather have a child that looks NOTHING like him obviously has some insecurities.
see all

All Comments (12)

  • MUHAMMAD ALI WAS TAUGHT BY THE BLACK MUSLIMS TO LEAVE WHITE WOMEN ALONE AND TREASURE BLACK WOMEN! THAT COMMENT ON THE LIGHTNESS OF HIS CHILDREN HAS TO DO WITH SLAVERY CAUSE WE KNOW HOW THEY RAPED BLACK MEN THEN AND THE MIXTURE IS COMING FROM THAT! HE HAS STUCK WITH BLACK WOMEN SINCE AS HE SAID -"LEARNED BETTER"! BLACK ON TO THAT! GOD MADE THE BLACK WOMEN FOR THE BLACK MAN!
  • @pedrom41 I have nothing against anyone perfering and dating there own as long as they don't harrass those who choose to date otherwise or look otherwise based on there race.
  • The preservation of an ethnicity is simply an impossibility. Diversity is the key of evolution as well as power. This is why the most successful countries are inclusive and don't discriminate against others. Examples includes The Mongols, The arabic nations in the middle ages and most of the western world. You guys are idiots if you seriously think that people are merely extensions of a race rather the individuals.
  • I totally agree. I am Russian and I want to preserve my people. Political correctness talks about diversity but mixing destroys both peoples so that in the end, we're all just some random mix, where is the diversity then?
    Mr. Ali speaks a sentiment which we all feel but political correctness seeks to censor.
  • Has anyone seen his daughters? He had a baby with another black woman but yet his kids look mixed race.
  • Muhammad Ali is awesome!
  • @The1Heart1 TRUE DAT
  • I, too, agree with Ali's comments.If I don't want to marry or date a white woman that doesn't mean that I hate white people. It simply means that I prefer and feel more confortable staying with my own. What's wrong with that? Conversely, I don't hold as a racist a white person who prefers date and marry his/her own.

1 comment:

YEYE AKILIMALI FUNUA OLADE said...

HOPE THIS VIDEO LINK FINALLY COMES OUT ABOVE BUT HERE IT IS IN CASE-

http://youtu.be/zq7rgl3VyLU