"THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE/
I SAY THE DARKER THE FLESH,THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS!"
TUPAC SAYS

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" -NEW YORK CITY STREET SAYING

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!
BROWN IS HIP,
PUERTO RICAN IS OKAY
BUT white AIN'T S___T!"

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME
BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

Search This Blog

Pages

WE MUST HAVE A BLACK STANDARD OF BEAUTY BASED ON THE BLACK SKINNED BLACKEST WOMAN

Friday, January 28, 2011

EMMETT TILL LYNCHING!- MORE PICTURES FROM THE JET MAGAZINE THAT COVERED IT VIVIDLY IN 1955!

FROM http://www.flickr.com/photos/vieilles_annonces/1386496942








photo

Emmett Till Case - The Nation Is Horrified by the Emmett Till Murder - Jet Magazine, September 15, 1955

These scans come from my rather large magazine collection. Instead of filling my house with old moldy magazines, I scanned them (in most cases, photographed them) and filled a storage area with moldy magazines. Now they reside on an external harddrive. I thought others might appreciate these tidbits of forgotten history.
Please feel free to leave any comments or thoughts or impressions... They are happily appreciated!
Enjoy!

Comments and faves

  1. Hi -I am doing a paper on Emmett TIll- do you have scans of the gruesome pictures that appeared in JEt I think in this same article on the 15th?
    thanks these archives are amazing
  2. Actually, I have the issue but at the time, Jet Magazine didn't print the picture in all issues. In the issue I have the photo is not there. Another person I know has the same issue (she was from New York) with the photo in it. I suppose the photo was published in the areas that could stomach it...
  3. pookie85281 and bley.mary added this photo to their favorites.
  4. This is horrible. Just horrible. It shows just how ruthless racists can be. There are still racists today who would do this to a child. And what was with the FBI not wanting to be involved because it was a local crime? I thought kidnappings were one of the category of crimes the FBI took part in. I wouldn't doubt Hoover was not interested in it because he was a racist.
  5. Horrific, tragic, beyond comprehension. Thank you for sharing.
  6. I have studied about racism in the world, and came to the conclusion that the USA feels ashamed of
     what blacks went. But that is not enough. The division is within man. Before they were blacks, Hispanics today are ... One day you will feel the same shame.777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777
    photo

    15,000 New Yorkers Want Emmett Till Protest March in Mississippi - Jet Magazine, October 6, 1955

    Click the "All Sizes" button above to read an article or to see the image clearly.




    These scans come from my rather large magazine collection. Instead of filling my house with old moldy magazines, I scanned them (in most cases, photographed them) and filled a storage area with moldy magazines. Now they reside on an external harddrive. I thought others might appreciate these tidbits of forgotten history.

No comments: