"THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE/
I SAY THE DARKER THE FLESH,THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS!"
TUPAC SAYS

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" -NEW YORK CITY STREET SAYING

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!
BROWN IS HIP,
PUERTO RICAN IS OKAY
BUT white AIN'T S___T!"

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME
BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

Search This Blog

Pages

WE MUST HAVE A BLACK STANDARD OF BEAUTY BASED ON THE BLACK SKINNED BLACKEST WOMAN

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

BLEACHING BLACK PEOPLE OOO!--HOW TO STOP BLEACHING FROM MJMAGAZINE.COM






FROM MJMAGAZINE.COM

Reader Wants to Stop Bleaching – Needs Your Advice Urgently



I need your advice..I want to stop bleaching.
I’m 22, been beaching for the past 2 years now. If you see me, you wouldn’t know I bleach, you will think I’m naturally fair. I use a very expensive cream my cousin in Paris sends it for me. It’s very good – no hydroquinin, no mercury. I dont have dark knuckle from head to toe am flawless. I shine. If I get uncladd, even my friends admire me.


I have been asked a number of time by strangers about the kind of cream I use. But not everyone can afford it. Thé reason I bleach is because I admiréd my cousin’s skin and she introduced me to what I use now.
However, I am tired because my skin is getting thin and I am scared of thé future. Secondly, my dad has been complaining that he doesn’t know why I want to be fair. Yesterday he took me out and showed me à woman in her 50’s that has been bleaching for a very long time.
She looked like à ghost I swear. I was so scared. He said that was what long time bleaching causes to thé skin. He said I was never black I should please go back to my natural colour.
Please guys, I need to know if there is à good cream I can use to return to my chocolaté colour. I browsed online and the only one which seems ok was the cocoa butter cream and aloe vera and I want my chocolate colour to be flawless.
Again, is it true that people who bleached before get darker than before when they stop? Please I need honest advice. Thank you.

One Response


  1. comfort godwin

No comments: