"THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE/
I SAY THE DARKER THE FLESH,THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS!"
TUPAC SAYS

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" -NEW YORK CITY STREET SAYING

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!
BROWN IS HIP,
PUERTO RICAN IS OKAY
BUT white AIN'T S___T!"

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME
BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

Search This Blog

Pages

WE MUST HAVE A BLACK STANDARD OF BEAUTY BASED ON THE BLACK SKINNED BLACKEST WOMAN

Saturday, June 20, 2015

BLACK MEN!---BROTHER POLIGHT ON HIS GREAT BLACK POLYGAMY THRU HIS WIVES AND CHILDREN!--! FROM YOUTUBE.COM

FROM YOUTUBE.COM


Image result for IMAGES OF POLIGHT ATI HIS POLYGAMY  Y
Image result for IMAGES OF POLIGHT ATI HIS POLYGAMY  Y
Image result for IMAGES OF POLIGHT ATI HIS POLYGAMY  Y
Image result for IMAGES OF POLIGHT ATI HIS POLYGAMY  Y
Image result for IMAGES OF POLIGHT ATI HIS POLYGAMY  Y
Image result for IMAGES OF POLIGHT ATI HIS POLYGAMY  Y
Image result for IMAGES OF POLIGHT ATI HIS POLYGAMY  Y
POLIGHT's Wives and Children Speak on Motherhood & Polygamy
Published on May 13, 2013
http://www.nu-covenantplus.com presents Nysut: Amun-Re Sen Atum-Re (Brother POLIGHT) author of 70 plus books fluent in 7 languages in this excerpt entitled, "POLIGHT's Wives and Children Speak on Motherhood & Polygamy Happy Mother's Day"
Get an inside look on how this Brother's family feels about the dynamics of their polygynous situation and also get in tune with the sisters as they extend their advice to other mothers in our community.
Opening...
POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE BLACK WOMEN'S MAN PROBLEM AND VERY AFRICAN ATI BIBICAL TOO!
So yall are pro homosexual marriage but anti polygamy? What the fuck is wrong with this world?! They got yall fooled. The whiteman does this shit, they call it being mormon lol. But white people arent going to tear their own down for it. But yall niggas always refuse to see the big picture from being programmed to be monogamous. This brotha and his family look happy. And with the amount of homosexuals being together out here along with abortion rates, the heterosexual black males going to have to put in this work to continue our race. Yall can talk all the shit yall want but as much as yall love gay relationships, I dont see how yall could even comment negatively about this. And if you still dumb enough to believe in and use the bible for your arguments then you still a slave and your opinion is that of a slave.
+missball404 +Mrmixize I came back to this thread to see if you 2 answered my question and of course y'all didn't, just playing the victim & giving each other validation cookies! LOL! The next time u 2 address or attack someone with a statement and that person response back, be prepared to stand on your square and defend your position! all I did was make a statement about how I was not for polygamy, then out of the blue, YOU 2 address me separately, b/c both of you are obviously polygamy supporters so u got offended with my comment & u disagreed with what I said, which is fine, that's what these comment section boards are for. Mrmixize, You addressed me, I replied back to u & asked u a question,  " how are positive BW traits a negative, why are they conflicting aspirations " I got no response back from u! Same with Missball404 You addressed me personally, I replied back to u & asked u a question,  "how does polygamy benefit women and children " and just like  Mrmixize ,I got no response from you either! LOL! but what's really interesting is that u 2 won't reply back to me but y'all are responding to each other, for validation & moral support trying to play the victim as though everybody else is the problem when y'all came at me first!! once again, if u disagree with a comment and u try to come at somebody to defend polygamy that's fine, just be prepared to at least defend your position when a person defends themselves, don't just throw rocks and run! Also, back up the stuff that u say if u truly support & believe it, b/c right now, on the topic of polygamy, both of y'all aint looking too good! LOL cheers :-)
I think its beautiful family love and respect. I think people have a hard time dealing with reality. Because the truth of it is 9times out of 10 your sharing your man right now with another woman and children. And because its being done in secret you think its more honorable and respectful. Wake up
+Alesha Taylor Thank you for clarifying, maybe I misread your comment, I can understand where you're coming from now. Different solutions work for different people I suppose. Me, I'm just not down with sharing my man in scenario. Peace
+Cornbreadmuffin86 you didnt misread. I mis-worte thank you for letting me clarify :) !
All I see is that they are happy. LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BASH THEM. I see black single African American women in my neighborhood. They are single mothers fed up, poor, and angry with the world. I hear them talk at their children cursing, hitting them as if they are hurt mentally, spiritually, and physically. I love to see black women happy even if that means to see them in a Polygamist relationship. It's a treat to see them this way. It's sad but it is. I'm happy for these women.
It takes grounded women, secure women for this to work, and it's obviously working. 
I am against polygamy, but I will tell you that Polight has gotten himself some BEAUTIFUL Natural Queens and made some beautiful children, and they look happy.  I know polygamy is not for all of us, personally I am too selfish for it, but big up to the men who can PROVIDE for more than one woman and a bigger family, who got the love and economy for it.  Most men who sit online and talk about polygamy...are not able to actually provide..and hold a fam together, but big up to the few ones that can create a family unity.  Beautiful Queens and beautiful children he has, lucky man, I know many men are jealous of him. Anyway, Big up to the Kings that are happy with ONE Queen as well.  Respect to brother Polight too. Love him and his wisdom
Wow!! All these hater comments and jealousy.. Nothing wrong with this type of relationship at all,people need to grow up and stop  hating the man for his life.
I'm not against polygamy, but it's not something I advocate for either. I'm not use to that type of culture so idk it's out my comfort zone. It's not something I envision for myself, but for those that do it and do it right, big up to them. They seem very happy and comfortable with it. It wasn't forced. He's not forcing them. But for me, I'll pass Too much to deal with for me plus I'm not down to share.
+kaykayhype6 Polygamy is wrong, that's it.
+Lala La for me nd you its wrong because it serves no purpose. But for them it does. I understand but I don't agree with polygamy, for me.
I want 31 wives. A wife for each day of the month.
Keep doing it.  I'm inspired by the love in this video. <3 bless="" div="" up="">
I respect bro polight but he must have his hands full with having 3 wives.....wow! I jokingly asked my husband could he handle all that comes with having 3 wives and he immediately said no but hey to each its own! More power to you all of you and much respect for your beautiful family!
I was only 20-minutes in the Video and I will say this... These are some Beautiful Black Women and Children and more importantly, they ALL seem Happy and Happier than the average Family. People NEED to learn how to Live and LET Live. What works for one doesn't always work for another. Lastly, Love & Happiness is two of the hardest things to get in this Life and wherever you find it... Embrace it!!! God Speed to you all.
Black women are not god nor they are queen
Ok any of you ladies down to try this Polygamy thang with me?
I was born into the wrong race. Black men are a fucking God damn disgrace and will never be blessed. You will always be in the hood and your women will continue to marry the white man. How fucking disrespectful and sad to take advantage of your blacks sisters vulnerabilities and submissive spirits and subject them to sharing one man? Of course you guys are happy. The whole point of being brainwashed is that you DONT FEEL uncomfortable at all. Sad. Sick. Disgusting. Black men will never be blessed. Because of your lust and insensitivity.
White men have 6 wives too.Go to the middle east or Africa they have more than 4 wives . what is wrong with the guy and his wives that hurt you so much.
+JolieAngelique I dont know why people are so shocked by jolie comments, she is an example of white people breeding amongst black people and making them fiddler from roots. Remember in the movie he said africans were hard headed as though he had no relation to them
I've never seen so many sisters without fake hair in one place. That's powerful.
You all seem very happy and I wud love to be in a relationship like that. Keep up the good work and continue to make ur ppl proud☺️
Beautiful family. Thanks for sharing.
au they trying to get a show....ok i would watch 
Yes, because you are deprived of it. So it looks somewhat strange to you as you are often treated to all sorts and a wide variety of infatuations. Unfortunately you can never get it. You may ask why? Such opportunities naturally elude your entire fabric of "existence"-being personified. If you did, you perhaps wouldn't have assumed this stance..What a myopic arena your world is.
This is one of the best black consciousness videos iv seen on youtube . This is a real life illustration of a family that is living their lives by what they believe in . This dude Polight is a genius for creating such a beautiful happy family. They aren't scared about what society thinks. This is how a lot more black people should be living. Strong, beautiful , economically stable, happy families.  You guys are freaking brave. People only hate your situation because they are scared of society or ignorant of that fact that polygamy can work. The western government are scared of polygamy because it would give more people confidence to stand up for what they believe in.  I am all for this and anyone else who is doing this the right way. Peace
All of you talking about their "submissive spirits" need to get the fuck outta here... Stop hating on this man and his beautiful wives. They look very happy and are helping our community in ways most of yall can't!! You women who think this is stupid, you're idiots... 3 women have one husband... Some of yall women can't even get one decent husband or man let alone someone of Polight's caliber... Stop hating
Exactly cuz I didn't see one thing that makes me think either one of them is submissive, in the way everyone is trying to make them seem. Yes they respect their husband but they look like they give that man hell when it's necessary.
Show more

Up next

1 comment:

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.