"THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE/
I SAY THE DARKER THE FLESH,THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS!"
TUPAC SAYS

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" -NEW YORK CITY STREET SAYING

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!
BROWN IS HIP,
PUERTO RICAN IS OKAY
BUT white AIN'T S___T!"

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME
BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

Search This Blog

Pages

WE MUST HAVE A BLACK STANDARD OF BEAUTY BASED ON THE BLACK SKINNED BLACKEST WOMAN

Monday, December 08, 2014

BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!---BLACK WOOLLY HAIR IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HAIR IN THE WORLD!-SEE THIS VIDEO THAT WHITE TV DID ON BLACK PEOPLE GOIN' BACK TO THEIR WOOLLY ROOTS!-FROM ADEGBOYEGA S. THOMPSON ON FACEBOOK!



from ADEGBOYEGA  S, THOMPSON ON FACEBOOK

My 200% support for all my Sistas that wear and carry proudly their natural hair...
— with Lori Danley and 7 others.
How Black women all over the world are going natural..
Unlike · ·
  • You and 7 others like this.
  • Mary T. Jefferies When I was in lower level School, the Caucasion students would tease me about my hair. I told my Mother when I came home from School.My beautiful Mother sat down with me laughing and said"Baby, your hair states who you are. It's part of your heritage. Your hair strong and kinky because your Ancestors are from Africa a Continent with many country's full of your people with original hair just like yours because we are from the original people with strong hair. That straight limp weak hair you see on their heads is not the original hair. They are an extension on of us. Remember that we come from original people. You remember what I'm telling you are teach this to your children so that they can teach to their children. The Library is our information center we should go often and take our children because what we need to know will not be taught in the schools .
  • Princess Oyeyinka Oluwa @Mary T. Jefferies...you nailed it. Pple of my culture even question why I have locks on my hair? I tell them it's the style I chose to wear my hair natural. My children know the reason is becos I need to maintain my Africaness. And my 9 year old daughter with curly and kinky hair cannot understand why I dress her hair with real sheer butter and unrefined coconut oil to enhance her curls. Teach your children how to be proud of their hair. And they will never go astray.
  • Princess Oyeyinka Oluwa Yep. I am nappy haired and proud.
  • Ta'Seti Efuntola-Osunlade We are the Mothers and Fathers of Humanity! Whites, Asians, Native Americans ... all have Black African Ancestors! Their ancestors too had wooly hair!

No comments: