"THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE/
I SAY THE DARKER THE FLESH,THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS!"
TUPAC SAYS

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" -NEW YORK CITY STREET SAYING

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!
BROWN IS HIP,
PUERTO RICAN IS OKAY
BUT white AIN'T S___T!"

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME
BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

Search This Blog

Pages

WE MUST HAVE A BLACK STANDARD OF BEAUTY BASED ON THE BLACK SKINNED BLACKEST WOMAN

Monday, October 14, 2013

MARVIN X JACKMON 'S POEM-"BLACK HISTORY IS WORLD A HISTORY"-FROM CAP-CONGRESS OF. AFRICAN. PEOPLE,INTERNATIONALE

Marvin X Jackmon posted in CAP CONGRESS OF AFRICAN PEOPLE, INTERNATIONALEMarvin X Jackmon8:25am Oct 14

Black History is World History...

.I used to travel to Americalong before Columbuscame to me asking for directions
Americo Vespuccion his voyage to Americasaw me in the Atlantic
returning to Africa
America was my homeBefore Aztec, Maya, Toltec, Inca & Olmec
I was hereI came to Peru 20,000 years agoI founded Mexico CitySee my pyramids, see my cabeza colossalin Vera Cruz and Yucatanthat's me
I am the Mexicanfor I am mixed with all menand all men are mixed with me
I am the most just of men
I am the most peacefulwho loves peace day and night
Sometimes I let tyrants devour mesometimes people falsely accuse mesometimes people crucify mebut I am ever returning
I am eternal, I am universalAfrica is my homeAsia is my homeAmericas is my homeBLACK HISTORY IS WORLD HISTORY....

from Marvin X's Black History is World HistoryBlack Bird Press News & Review: Could Africans really have travelled to America before Columbus?...blackbirdpressnews.blogspot.com A journal dedicated to truth, freedom of speech and radical spiritual consciousness. Our mission is ...
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments: