"THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE/
I SAY THE DARKER THE FLESH,THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS!"
TUPAC SAYS

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" -NEW YORK CITY STREET SAYING

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!
BROWN IS HIP,
PUERTO RICAN IS OKAY
BUT white AIN'T S___T!"

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME
BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

Search This Blog

Pages

WE MUST HAVE A BLACK STANDARD OF BEAUTY BASED ON THE BLACK SKINNED BLACKEST WOMAN

Sunday, July 28, 2013

SYBRINA MARTIN!-TRAYVON'S "IYA" (mother) SPEAKS AT URBAN LEAGUE CONVENTION!



Trayvon Martin's mother: Verdict will 'not define' who my son was

Aliyah Frumin // 4:50 PM on 07/26/2013

Speaking at the National Urban League's conference in Philadelphia, Sybrina Fulton says, "Please use my story. Please use my tragedy to say to yourself we cannot let this happen to anybody else's child."

Sybrina Fulton, the mother of slain Florida teen Trayvon Martin, hopes her tragedy will prevent others from having to endure the pain she has gone through.

Fulton made the remarks at the National Urban League's annual conference on Friday in Philadelphia.

"Please use my story. Please use my tragedy. Please use my broken heart to say to yourself: We cannot let this happen to anybody else's child," she told the crowd.

She also said she supports a federal investigation into the case of George Zimmerman, a former volunteer neighborhood watchman who shot and killed Martin in February 2012. He was found not guilty of second-degree murder and manslaughter and said he acted in self-defense.

Fulton also spoke about the Trayvon Martin foundation and how she will continue to be an advocate for her son.

"At times I feel like I'm a broken vessel. At times, I don't' know if I'm going or coming. But I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is using me and God is using my family to make a change, to make a difference," she said, adding "The verdict is not going to define who Trayvon Martin was. We will define his legacy."

Watch Fulton's remarks above.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments: